enviraPANEL Data Analysis and Visualization of Your Data Capture
The enviraPANEL solution provides facilities with analyzed data needed to make informed decisions to reduce infections, maintain the confidence of clients and employees, save money and protect lives and livelihoods. enviraPANEL is accessed via the enviraSAFE™ Cloud platform of AI services. Generate reports, automate notifications to team players, perform peer group analysis and much more with this powerful platform. enviraPANEL brings your environmental data to life.
- Visualizes and combines your infection prevention data whether it’s from Visual Inspection, Bioluminescence (ATP), Microbial Labs , UV Disinfection, Electrostatic Misting, or Housekeeping to help better manage and mitigate infection prevention risks.
- Integrates with our enviraCHECK mobile data capture solution.
- Compatible with Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS, Linux and other operating systems
- Responsive design supports desktop, mobile and tablet devices
- Thin client requiring no installation or IT setup
- White label licensing available
Our Data Analysis and Visualization Delivered via a Cloud Platform
Integrated Data from IoT, Labs and Mobile Devices
Use the enviraCHECK or other mobile platforms to send mobile data of events or inspections into the system. Our barcoding system allows us to align microbiological lab results with the right samples. Or capture data from IoT enabled devices like UV disinfecting robots, hand hygiene monitors and much more into this platform.
Anticipate problems and take corrective measures using AI technology and predictive analytics
Robust real-time analytics help you visualize potential threads and take proactive measures.
Track Environmental Contamination
Track environmental contamination via high-touch surface swabs and water samples and verified laboratory data.
HAI Data Analytics
For health care enterprises, we’ve integrated the HAIvia visualization and analytics platform to give hospitals, insurers and manufacturers a comprehensive view of HAI infections across the entire US hospital environment. Review historical infection rates, identify hospitals with high infection rates by category, perform ROI what if modeling, and much more. Learn more about this upgrade to HAIvia.
Talk With an enviraSAFE Expert
Experts in environmental data analysis